Yay for Christmas themed blog posts! I am so excited for many more of these themed posts to come throughout this month! Today I created a Christmas Wish List! This list could be used as ideas on what to get your girlfriend, sister or to just put on your own list! I have also categorized by price ($10-$20 & $20-$40) so there is something for everyone and all the items are linked with the name!
Also I want to tell you all the I am working on a newsletter for this month for my subscribers! There will be a giveaway in the newsletter that goes out, you don’t miss out on it! It will be going out soon, so make sure you are subscribed! If you are on your phone you can scroll down to the very bottom to subscribe and if you are on a desktop it is in the top right hand corner!
Christmas Wish List Ideas!
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Matte – $9 (50% off right now)
Target Coffee Mug – $6
Ceramic Hand Dish – $10
Ladies Wristwatch Brown – $17
Alyssa Round Crossbody Bag – $20
Metallic Slip On Mules – $20
Gigi Hadid Jetsetter Palette – $20 (on sale)
Beauty Treasures 73 Pc Collection – $20 (on sale)
Hanging Glass Display Frame – $22 (I think i’m going to have to buy this for myself… SO cute)
Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics – $27 (on sale)
Crescent Moon Mirror – $30
Stevie Wood Bead Hanging Planter – $30
Theresa Leather Crossbody Bag – $30
The Bucket List – $35
I found so many more good deals but didn’t want to make this post forever long. If you would like more suggestions let me know! Hope you guys have a great holiday and that this gift guide helps with your Christmas shopping!
So, I had this whole Thanksgiving Series planned out for last week and ended up having some things come up and wasn’t able to publish it! I am still thinking about putting some of the posts up, even though its after Thanksgiving, we’ll see! I wanted to do a 12 Things post today to catch up with everyone, it’s been a little bit since I posted, plus 12 Things posts are my FAVORITE to write!
- We threw a Harry Potter themed Friendsgiving last week and it turned out so great! We went all out with decorations, costumes and food!
- We are finally putting together our website for Urban Social Marketing, when it goes live i’ll let you guys know!
- We are homeless as of New Years Eve 😉 We are looking for a home now, but its funny to be packing and not know where your going to be going yet, oh the element of surprise!
- I am pretty much done Christmas Shopping. I wanted to get my done early this year and i’m so glad I did!
- I have had A LOT of self control with Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals! Trying to remind me self that just because it is on sale doesn’t mean I need it lol.
- I am so close to finishing my degree, but they didn’t offer half the classes I needed for next semester. SO ANNOYING! Hopefully they can work some magic and add them in so I can be done this summer!
- It was 80 degrees the other day and it’s almost December, WHY!
- Dominic and I have been wanting to go on another trip SO bad! Any ideas on where we should go?
- I can’t get into podcasts and I don’t know why. Everyone talks about how great they are, but I just can’t get into them! 🙁
- My sisters kids are starting to say that Dominic is their best friend, not me. Not sure how to deal with it! Haha
- I have been having the worst neck pain for the past month and I can’t get it to go away! I’ve tried massages, icing it and oils but nothing has worked!
- I want to start a newsletter but I don’t know what I want to do it on. Any ideas?
I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!