So, I had this whole Thanksgiving Series planned out for last week and ended up having some things come up and wasn’t able to publish it! I am still thinking about putting some of the posts up, even though its after Thanksgiving, we’ll see! I wanted to do a 12 Things post today to catch up with everyone, it’s been a little bit since I posted, plus 12 Things posts are my FAVORITE to write!
- We threw a Harry Potter themed Friendsgiving last week and it turned out so great! We went all out with decorations, costumes and food!
- We are finally putting together our website for Urban Social Marketing, when it goes live i’ll let you guys know!
- We are homeless as of New Years Eve 😉 We are looking for a home now, but its funny to be packing and not know where your going to be going yet, oh the element of surprise!
- I am pretty much done Christmas Shopping. I wanted to get my done early this year and i’m so glad I did!
- I have had A LOT of self control with Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals! Trying to remind me self that just because it is on sale doesn’t mean I need it lol.
- I am so close to finishing my degree, but they didn’t offer half the classes I needed for next semester. SO ANNOYING! Hopefully they can work some magic and add them in so I can be done this summer!
- It was 80 degrees the other day and it’s almost December, WHY!
- Dominic and I have been wanting to go on another trip SO bad! Any ideas on where we should go?
- I can’t get into podcasts and I don’t know why. Everyone talks about how great they are, but I just can’t get into them! 🙁
- My sisters kids are starting to say that Dominic is their best friend, not me. Not sure how to deal with it! Haha
- I have been having the worst neck pain for the past month and I can’t get it to go away! I’ve tried massages, icing it and oils but nothing has worked!
- I want to start a newsletter but I don’t know what I want to do it on. Any ideas?
I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!