Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! It has been sooo hot here in Las Vegas! Trying to survive this summer heat is hard, I can’t even get in my car without burning my legs on the seat 🙁 but today I decided to talk about some of my summer favorites!
- I have been loving the Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea foundation. It is so light weight and perfect for this summer heat! Linked here
- Also loving Tarte’s 4-in-1 setting mist spray! Seriously smells like the ocean, perfect for summer! Linked here.
- Smoothies… I have been drinking smoothies non stop lately.
- One piece body suits. I got a plain black body suit from SheIn, linked here that i love!! So nice to just throw some shorts on over it and not have to worry about your shirt coming untucked.
- My new computer, even though I just got it yesterday. It’s so nice to have a lightweight and faster computer!
- MoroccanOil for my hair. Not only does it smell wonderful it hydrates my hair so much! Linked here.
- Succulents, even though I struggle to keep mine alive, I think they are so cute!
- My new summer perfume from Victoria Secrets, smells so yummy! Linked here.
- My new choker (wearing it in the picture above). So simple and is the perfect accessory to any outfit! Linked here.
Those are just a few of the things I am loving so far this summer! What things are you guys loving?! Leave them below! Hope everyone has a great week!