I am doing a back to school giveaway! I am giving away some super cute school supplies, all of it is pictured below.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter all you have to do is comment what your favorite thing about going back to school is or just your favorite thing about back to school season on THIS post! So down below in the comment section. If you don’t see your comment right away don’t worry, I have to approve them so check back in a bit and you’ll see it.
EXTRA ENTRY: You can get one extra entry for tagging TWO friends on my Instagram giveaway photo. If you aren’t following me on there my username is @torsulli or you can use the link in the side bar.
Hope everyone has a great time going back to school! Even if you aren’t going back to school you can still enter, the items can be used for other things than school!
Have a great day!
Hi everyone! So first off I am going to be doing a ‘Subscriber Giveaway’. If you are subscribed to my blog that means you get the emails when new posts go up! If you want to enter this giveaway and you aren’t subscribed yet, you still have time. The box to subscribe is right there –> in the top right corner. If you are already a subscriber, just comment ‘done’ on this post! That’s it, easiest entry to a giveaway yet! Winner will receive my favorite self tanner kit from Benefit Cosmetics! So it super easy all you have to do is subscribe to my blog, comment ‘done’ and you’re entered! Only those who are subscribed to my blog by the final day will be entered in the drawing. Again, if you are already subscribed, you are awesome, and just need to comment ‘done’ to be entered!
Loving & Not Loving
- Loving how we have some clouds today, it’s still hot, but a nice change of pace.
- Not loving how tangled my hair has been when I get out of the shower, I almost cry brushing it.
- Loving that I finished my summer classes, hallelujah.
- Not loving how tired i’ve been lately, I feel like I can never get enough sleep, when I do.
- Loving my new camera and computer! Yay for better blog pictures.
- Not loving how it sounds like someone is walking upstairs right now, when no one else is home.
- Loving how my birthday is in two weeks!